HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

EO 4.6 out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: EO 4.6 out   Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 pm

The most fabulous feature now is tab priority, can be accessed from profile menu,what is tab priority?
well let me give an example , what if want tab to auto switch to specified tab I choose,EX: I Have some roms which have video attached to em,but not the entire collection , so when i click at some rom it keep display snap instead of video,here come the tab priority so we can tell eo to switch to video tab wherever it counter an video
some overview videos coming soon
Enjoy:)
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulator-organizer-f.freegametalk.com
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 4.6 out   Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 pm

Our apologize goes to our community,plz redownload 4.6 from download page, we fix some minor problem and test eo to ensure best experience
Back to top Go down
throwingmuse
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 4.6 out   Sat May 12, 2012 3:14 am

Excellent! The multi-snapshot works great.

The next suggestion would be to consider allowing more than two images to be displayed simultaneously. Currently, you have a top-right section and a bottom-right section. The bottom-right section can now cycle through more than 1 image using the arrows. However, if a user has the screen space, it would be nice to expand the bottom-right section to be able to display more than one image at the same time.

For example, I could assign the following directories in Detect Snapshot

C:\Images\Titles
C:\Images\Snapshot
C:\Images\Cartridge

Then, images from the three directories above would be stacked on top of one another in the bottom-right section. As I expand the window size, additional images would appear. In essence, it could remove the use of the arrows to cycle images for users who have large displays and want to see more than one image type at the same time.

stacked like this:

[image 1]
[image 2]
[image 3]
[image 4]

and depending on how tall I make the EO window, image 1 - 4 would appear stacked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
throwingmuse
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 4.6 out   Sat May 12, 2012 3:25 am

The Tab Priority works great too! Thanks for adding that.

One additional question: is it possible to remove an icon from a system once you set it? I find that the delay incurred for a system with a large number of roms isn't personally desirable. I'd like to set the default icon back (the silicon chip icon) for my systems. However, I don't see a way to tell EO to not use an icon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 4.6 out   Sat May 12, 2012 7:58 am

Thank I 'm glad you like the new feature,image stacking could be as an option in setting menu,also we may apply it to upper right tabs
the version 5 in the way,we want to create the ultimate organizer so we listen to our community and writing down what to do
version 5 will have dynamic interface,you can control the tab position or even disable\enable some,adding or removing tabs or controller contain tabs,theme will also be availible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EO 4.6 out   

Back to top Go down

EO 4.6 out
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emulator Organizer Forum :: Emulators And Tools :: Emulator Organizer-
Jump to: