HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emulator Organizer now 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Emulator Organizer now 4   Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:27 pm

It's out there , Go and pick up copy , New features,Now EO become more fun to use
[url=Download][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Happy playing , plz post your opinion , Your criticize , We want to see more active forum,This is the way to support us
Best Regards Croser and AHD
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulator-organizer-f.freegametalk.com
bundangdon
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer now 4   Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:14 am

Thanks a lot! It seems to be more stable than the last release, and I really like all of the new features and the cleaner GUI. I only have a couple of minor issues/suggestions. I can't seem to do anything with the "category" feature. It would be great if you could use this to add a category like "Sega" and then add the consoles underneath it, like this:
Sega
- Sega Master System
- Sega Genesis
- Sega Dreamcast

Also, when I add MAME roms, is there any way I can change the rom's names in the list? I tried to find a way to do this, but didn't have any luck. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer now 4   Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 am

Thank y Bundandon and I'm glad you like it
You can create console and name it "sega" then right click on that console and add category and name it as you like,You can add as many as you want,then select the sega console and san for rom,choose multi rom (watch the rom path columun" like selecting "Sega Master System" roms then right click on the selected rom then send to then category then "Sega Master System" category ,Hope this solve the first issue
to change rom names , right click on it then choose "real rename" to change the rom file in hard disk ,or choose rename to change the name on the list , you can rename many rom in the list , then from tool menu choosing "rename all" to change the the name of roms in actual hard disk not in the list only (apply name in the list to actual rom"
Good luck
I figure out what 're y try to say , I 've discus with my bro adding "add group of console", like nintendo , then adding many console to that group , sound cools
Thank you Bundandon for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
cid6.7

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer now 4   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 am

version 4 doesn't open for me. the previous version worked just fine. I installed from the installer to a external usb drive. when that didn't work I copied just the files to the install directory from the rar file. restart had no effect.javascript:emoticonp('scratch')

windows ultimate 64 bit 4 gigs ram everything updated.
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer now 4   Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm

cid6.7 wrote:
version 4 doesn't open for me. the previous version worked just fine. I installed from the installer to a external usb drive. when that didn't work I copied just the files to the install directory from the rar file. restart had no effect.javascript:emoticonp('scratch')

windows ultimate 64 bit 4 gigs ram everything updated.

Hmm...
Strange issue , I have win 7 ultimate 64 bit and 8 gig , I also test it on iso image via demon tool,Make sure you already have the following installed:
Adobe reader 9 or 10 (not only acrobat reader,check the help file)
dot net 4 latest
If the problem persist , post snapshot of the error message
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer now 4   

Back to top Go down

Emulator Organizer now 4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1