Share | 

Anew big one to be expected next july

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Anew big one to be expected next july    Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi EO FAN where ever you re Wink
As you all should know , me and my brother (AHD) do all the EO and we bring new updates when we meet together and have some organizer time to organize new one Cool
my brother have bad time now in college doing his exam and I recently get in new work , the exam end on 25`28 this june , however , my brother show me primitive design for new organizer , new dynamic interface,srry I can't upload image for slow internet connection,we could add new feature such as search for image also playing rom directly from server , so database could have some remote rom , last feature may not presented in vary next release , so keep looking for more news
HAVE GOOD TIME

study
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulator-organizer-f.freegametalk.com
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Anew big one to be expected next july    Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Great! I'll be waiting for te news! Greets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Almost there   Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 pm

My bro doing great work , As he wrote the whole project from scratch , many new feature added and not presented before , such as delete rom from category ,We implement tmost of old feature such as ISO maker and compress library,command line has been rewritten,new flexible core to improve load time and performance when loading huge library,Now we should bring back the pdf viewer but we 're looking to change the old adobe controller which require the user to have pre-installed adobe reader,We 'll looking for new free open source library , but we are not sure if this will come soon , it may take while to find proper one
Anyway , As we promise , we 'll bring the next release this July,And maybe it will be big ,I mean real big

Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anew big one to be expected next july    Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:17 pm

we almost finish the new EO, we implement method to download rom from remote server , the new data base core support remote things like roms covers snaps...., the user clich on the rom , if the rom path is url or link , EO try to download it , if the destination folder already have it , the link transform to local hard disk path, an option let user choose where to save downloaded rom.
we still working on image seracher , so the user look for rom snap via google image , we still not implemet this , we may make new form or control that able to connect with google mage service and retrieve the snap then the suer choose one or multi and save them in afew click , we working on this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anew big one to be expected next july    

Back to top Go down

Anew big one to be expected next july
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1