HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:50 am

Very Happy
Hi there,cheer
If you have any problem or difficult about using EO,or want extra feature,this is the right thread for that
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulator-organizer-f.freegametalk.com
Slimmmmmm
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 pm

My first post here, so here goes Smile

1st - I want to say great app, nice set of features and seems solid with only a couple of minor bugs from what I've seen so far.

I had a couple of questions and suggestions.

Bug --> If you scroll to the last entry (at the bottom) of a list and adjust the stars you get an error. EG
InvalidArgument=Value of '30' is not valid for 'endIndex'
Parameter name: endIndex

After hitting this snag you then can't edit any other stars until you restart the app.

Question -> Have you hosted the source for the app anywhere, or do you plan too ?
I'm no real coder, but like to have a look and make minor changes to things while learning. If you don't plan on releasing the source, maybe we can talk through pm? My intention is not to "steal" your idea because I myself have no time for trying to release anything myself, but would love to help improve this app.

Suggestion --> Sortable columns....Only the rom name has a sortable column, it would be nice to have it sortable for all columns, the size column for example could be very handy imho.

Suggestion -> There is no explanation of the size of picture you can use in the app, I had to trial and error to get pictures to display. So imho either you need to have it documented in the read me, or change the code to allow a much broader size/dimension range.

Suggestion -> Game manuals, a LOT of people seem to be collecting pdf scans of manuals these days, maybe it would be good to have a column for launching them ?

Suggestion -> Some other columns that could be good and would use the same code as your using now might include....Has Cheat, Has Save.

Idea -> Is there some existing xmls from other tools that contain the num of players, year of release etc? I'm no expert on collecting roms myself as I've only recently got started being more organised with them, but I'm sure something like this can be parsed in and give more info per rom without too much work.

Suggestion -> "Balloon Tips" you know when you are in a menu and you hover over (for example) "Rename all"....it would be good if you got a tool tip type pop up that gave a smak reminder of what the option does.

I have more thoughts, but didn't want to overwhelm you and decided to just post the things that stood out being new to this app n' all.

Again GREAT stuff Very Happy

If there is anything you can use an extra pair of hands/eyes for don't hesitate to get in touch, I'd love to contribute Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:50 pm

thank you very much for your suggestion and bugs reporting,I have some words to say:

1.thank you again for bugs reporting,I will work to eliminate it next release
2.I haven't hosted the source any where and I'm not planing right now to do so,I prefer to work alone,I'm sorry
3.I will expand the app capability,new sortable column,tools tips balloon,new column like save and cheat,year
4.xml file that contain more information about the rom?OK great Idea,maybe in next version
or future release bounce
if you have some link for them,feel free and post here
5.you can re size the picture window,emulator field,console field and rom list field by moving the mouse cursor over the edge and holding left mouse button,I will include detail inside help file
again,Thank you a lot and you are welcomed,use this forum instead email to share people our thought
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DjSolid

PostSubject: problem   Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Hi there!!

First of all this is a great app.

But there is the thing: I was playing Super Metroid via the ZSNES emu via the Organizer.

While my save states were normally saved and loaded while playing, the were gone after I closed AND saved my profile and programm. Thus when I opened the Organizer today and wanted to continue playing from where I left, the save states AND the saves in-game where nowhere to be found.

Checking with my disks I reallized that if I ran ZSNES out of the Organizer things where going just fine with the save states and the saves. But if I open a game through the Organizer, once the organizer closed the saves are gone.

Please see this through, cause its a mejor problem for games like Metroid and RPGs, well ALL games actually but you get my point.

Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:51 pm

thank you for your praises
If you using a packed rom (inside archive like zip flie),Emulator organizer will unpack this rom to temporarily file,when you play your rom and save it's state,saved state file will created next to the unpacked rom file,you can save and load your rom many as you like as the organizer running,but when it's shutting down,Organizer automatically will wipe out the temporarily folder
Evil or Very Mad

normal rom (no packed,no archived) will cause no problem in current organizer release,I will make this solved next release
The present solution is simple,go to your emulator configuration and set the save path next to your emulator,For zsnes,go to menu by escape button,then "config","paths" and past the save folder that you created next to znes exe .
now tried and see the result
tested 100 working
This method will work for most emulator in current release
farao
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 pm

version 2.5.140.0 solve the save problems in zsnes emulator,also many improvement and enhancement, check it up
Back to top Go down
cid67

PostSubject: windows7 64 bit.   Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 pm

I cant get the latest version to run in windows 7 64bit.

The installer didn't install a executable. and the zip package doesn't load anything or give any message when I try to run the executable. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

ok , check this thread and make sure your system has the requirement
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
cid67
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 am

Yes, my sytem meets the requirement I have a phenom 2 dual core 4 gigs of ram, .net framework 4, Adobe acrobat 9 pro extended.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 pm

ok , I have post independent x64 release , just try and post result
Back to top Go down
cid67
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:48 pm

As others have also reported, Emulator organizer doesnt work with the new x64 release. I get a windows error message stating Emulator organizer as quit working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gens
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry to interrupt~

First and foremost, I must say this is an excellent idea and I commend you for taking hands in developing an actual application. I really like it! I really wonder why nobody else had thought of this before (if there is another application, I couldn't find it).

After using the application for a while, I have thought of two (three?) suggestions:

1) Apparently (I could be missing this) the program doesn't store records, such as "Last time played" or "times played". This is nothing more than a bonus, but I feel this is necessary for every library nowadays. =P Again, pretty much minimal and not necessary but would be nice.

2) I find it too much of a bother to get snapshots, manuals and covers manually specially with the large library of ROMs I have. If the program could retrieve it automatically from a specific site (e.g. mobygames.com), it would be a godsend. I know this is possible, but might be a little bit hard.

X) This is just a personal thing but I feel the GUI graphics are a bit cheesy (along with the small grammar errors I found), no offense. I believe someone else mentioned this too so I'm not alone. =P Again, I don't mean to be offensive or rude in any way.

I'll eagerly keep watching the development of this! Great job you're doing here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:15 pm

no worries friends , lol cheesy , no problem at all , I am glad you 're happy to use it and as always , I recommend people to post suggestion so we can bring more accurate and stronger front end , the current version come after amny suggestion of many people during last 1 year

your suggestion are great especialy the last time played

for x64 release , I think i'm going to buy winxp 64 and test EO via vmware , this indeed take some times , maybe 1 week or more , just wait for news

srry for my english and you are welcomed any time

Idea
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu May 19, 2011 9:40 pm

I tested this new version, but found some bugs.
1 - Some covers are displayed very blurred, A few more roms I only have the front cover and the program shows the front and back ...?
2 - Using the right to insert something, when I insert the covers in any folder it does not save the path to the folder, and when I rescan the screenshots and the folder path that screenshot is saved.
3 - The screenshots are only the original size? you can not zoom in on them and leave them like that?

Moreover it is only praise, the program is very good.

I hope to give to understand what I wrote, is that I'm using google!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu May 19, 2011 11:07 pm

???????
I didn't get most of what are you point to? lol
But that mean there is many bugs need to take care of , Thank y and we 'll considering about these lags next version
Back to top Go down
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 am

Hello, I find your frontend when searching one similar to GoodFE.

I have to say yours is better! Very good work, congrats.

I have a suggestion that would be good to see in this frontend.
Is the option to show a title and a in game screeshot at the same time, with a default zoom in (with an aspect 4:3 or correct aspect zoomed in would be good) the current version shows the secreenshots and cover like an squere when zoomed.

Another good feature would be something like "dowload image/cover for this game" or something.

Greetings from Uruguay! Keep the good work!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Thank you Edvard very much for your suggestion , as you know , me and my brother do the whole organizer and do new update when we meet together ,my bro have exam period end at 25 or 28 later this june , he told me he is working on next version (3.1) , he show me primitive interface ,I will post screenshot as soon as I have sometimes for that , the next release should have download image or search for image via net , i saw this feature in many similar fronted , also we could ad feature to download rom from server directly , so database could have some remote rom , but this may not avalibe in very next release
So EO fan , expect many good feature in next big one , sorry that we were busy on another project (mynes) , just keep posting any time and tell us what do you think
GREETING EO FANS
farao
Back to top Go down
Edvard

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Good luck to your brother on the exam!

That's good to hear, the rom download with a database is great, always that I can add my list of roms alredy downloaded. Not like LusSpace FE,in this you can't add list of roms from folder and the roms may have the exact name that the frontend give you or add one by one, game by game...

About the interface I have some image to show you what I say

Somthing like this

Or even better, like this (title screen and in game on top, and below you change to cover, info, etc)

with this and with the "download image/cover/rom" function I think that would make this frontend the best of all, at least for me haha.

Greetings! thanks for the quick response and for listening to our suggestions
I'll be waiting for the new release!
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:23 pm

never try "lus space"before but it should give us push forward and make EO better , Thank you for posting snapshot of similar app,I think we re going to do the best we can like always Cool
any way , the downlod rom feature still not presented as we still not learn how to download something using c# programming , but no worries as my brother do the impossible before in many other project and such feature may expected in next release
I glad to see EO fan growing and growing , The more fans we have ,The bigger EO will be

cya soon EO fan and stay tuned
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:29 am

I'm Impatiently waiting for the new release Very Happy

Some screenshots of what will be, would be good!

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Sorry for delay ,My bro was busy lately on another project
here is snap of what we have made so far
(This is not the final interface as we should add extra tab soon)

The good news we able to connect to Google translate,That's mean my bro learn howto connect using c# , though we should be able to download file sooner
Stay Tuned

Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:22 pm

very good! I'll be waiting, keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:16 pm

we almost finish the new EO, we implement method to download rom from remote server , the new data base core support remote things like roms covers snaps...., the user clich on the rom , if the rom path is url or link , EO try to download it , if the destination folder already have it , the link transform to local hard disk path, an option let user choose where to save downloaded rom.
we still working on image seracher , so the user look for rom snap via google image , we still not implemet this , we may make new form or control that able to connect with google mage service and retrieve the snap then the suer choose one or multi and save them in afew click , we working on this
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:09 am

Is good to hear you are working hard on the program! I will stay tuned! Greets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Thank y Edvard
We have finish the work on EO ,My bro told me to test it and I did that for hours , found some bugs and he fixed 'em all ,We build it from scratch , New database core, Can handle thousands of file on 3~4 sec, Especialy when we select new console, We also implement download tool,I mean two , one for rom ,another one for image and covers ,We can't find replacement for free adobe reader active x library, So we stick on it,It 'll be surprise for EO when they get theirs hands on new version , Our rivals going to be shocked
I'm going to ulter the manual now , next one coming soon
STAY TUNED Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bundangdon
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Found a minor problem. When I try to change the icon for a category, the program crashes and I get this error:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm

Thanks for report,Some minor bugs founded in send to and category
I think I 'll try to convince my bro to release new fixes soon,But he currently busy with "My nes" project,but it should coming this month
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello! great work so far.

I get this error... I have 3gb ram, I can't be out of memory, I don't know haha

Thumbnail Arrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Something that would be nice is if we can select what image to show in the status (e.g. screenshot 1 or 2, or cover) for each game.

Greetings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 pm

I don't think "out of memory" message is real as dot net show always wrong error
What did you do to get this error,I mean like right click on some thing .....
We need this info so we can fix it in next version,by the way we planing to bring new one soon with more features and it would be more stable
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

When I click on a listed game that has an image it gave me that error, if I put "Continue" i can't stretch the image or go around screenshots from an specific game. Hope this help you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sachiebear
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:51 am

1. Can we have a "keep aspect ratio" option for the covers, etc? So we can change the size without it turning the picture into a square.

2. The icon changing is great! I saw it supports .gif images but they aren't animated. Any way to add that?

3. A lot of emulators now have video/sound recording built in them. Do you think it would be possible to make a feature that plays those recordings? For instance, I highlight Final Fantasy 2 and an .avi starts playing my gameplay video on the left. Or I highlight the same game but instead of a video, it starts playing the theme song from the game from an mp3 I directed your program to. All this would stop or mute after you start playing the game, or course.

Thanks for an awesome program and all your hard work, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank y sachiebear for the great suggestion , expect these feature next release,We planning to release one soon
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:50 pm

many thanks to people who helping us develop EO and bringing more stable release , We found bug during attaching gif image,We 're going to add ability to attach animated snap-cover and icon,also ability to change rom icon in playlist,also we're going to improve image detector via google image down-loader!!!
sound and video tab should coming hardly and take less effort to implement

Back to top Go down
bundangdon
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:33 am

Great news! If it can play .flv files for video playback, that would be wonderful as they are easy to find and are a relatively small file size Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 pm

Sure,I will impudent windows media player controller,then you can download codec like "K light mega codec pack"
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 am

Good to hear! We will be waiting! Greets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:18 pm

we 're working on EO again,version 4.3 will bring strong renaming ability with support for dat file from no intro site,fix for some minors bugs and more, we could do it before Christmas
Merry Christmas for every one and peace come to syria soon by god will.
santa
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

How about an option to automatically rename snapshots and covers when I add them one by one.
Ex: add cover with name "abcd.jpg" using the icon add to Rom "Super Mario" then it would be automatically renamed to "Super Mario.jpg."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Mon May 21, 2012 11:33 pm

will_oli wrote:
How about an option to automatically rename snapshots and covers when I add them one by one.
Ex: add cover with name "abcd.jpg" using the icon add to Rom "Super Mario" then it would be automatically renamed to "Super Mario.jpg."
Such option can be tooggled in option menu in v5
Back to top Go down
will_oli
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Emulator organizer 5.0 crash when i use the option ADD ->Rom(scan folder)!!
i use windows 7 x64, core i3, 2gb ram

one question, there's a way of load the file .eop of the previous version EO?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm

EO5 has many minor bugs, there will be revision with minor fixes soon
unfortunately you have to create new project,the old eop format is no more supported
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Using EO 5.1 installed via setup. Same problem here, when adding a rom folder to scan, program crashes. Also is a PITA to have to create the collection again, as i had over 30 consoles already added.

Anyway thank you very much for this enhanced version, hope it's usable in a pair of minor releases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm

thank you for the feedback
this is odd problem,I think you need to erase the setting file of old version,just go to:
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AHD
and delete any folder there,also delete the setting file in EO dir
if you have antivirus like KIS,make sure EO is added to exclude list(trusted in KIS),as KIS is prevent EO from file handling (open,delete,move...)
if thing persists,try to download the zip file,and try again
sorry for your collection,there is no way we can support old project format due to major change in new EO
I suggest you to use create console step by step as it's faster
we'll release new revision if we receive enough feedback,actually I discover some minor glitches
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:14 pm

I deleted all the folders on C:\Users\\AppData\Local\AHD but still crashes.

I'm using a new folder, not the EO 4 folder, so settings file and other are not being used.

The first time I unzipped the ZIP directly and got the error when opening the old .EOL file, so I then downloaded and installed the .EXE.

I just unzipped the ZIP in a third folder and ran EO, but it still crashes when starting to scan the folder.

EO, the roms and the media are all in a shared folder in a NAS. I mount the folder as a mapped drive and then run EO from it. I hasn't given any problem with any emulator or frontend, buyt could be a problem. I just ciopied EO folder and some roms to the HDD (D:) but crash still happens, so that doesn't seem to be the problem.

I'll try to do a clean install on a machine where EO 4 wasn't installed before. Anyway, is there a way of cleanly uninstall EO? Perhaps a way of enabling debugging so we can see in which point it crashes? Any other test you would like me to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:31 pm

the following will be suggestion
-maybe the shared folder you have there has limited permission(read only)
-try to use control panel and uninstall version 4
-try to install EO5 in new folder and put some rom and emulator inside for testing
-your antivirus trust EO
-run as administrator (right click then run as administrator)
the best way to uninstall old version is to delete folder of it if you use compressed version(not exe) or by control panel
could you capture a snap for the crash window,this will help us track the problem,or copy past the crash text
hope this work for you,post result,srry for my english
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Version 4 wasn't in control panel as I installed it months ago and meanwhile I reinstalled windows, so it's like a zip installed version.

I uninstalled version 5 to clean up, deleted AHD folder, anr ran EO 5 ZIP version, but still crashes.

I tried putting all the nes romset on a subfolder. Also tried with only 10 games.

I tried running it as administrator, but crashed.

Antivrus (NOD32) was always disabled.

Here's a screnshot, but is the generic Windows error "This program stopped working".

I'll try EO 5 on different machines so I can give some more feedback.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:54 pm

thank you for the feedback,this will help us improve EO Very Happy
from the snap you had provide,I suggest you using english name or characters set,this is may problem in EO somehow and we couldn't test it(we have win7 x64 english is default) in other os version,pls post result
EDIT:
I've already test it with different language character set (not english) and it seems to work fine,if the problem not solved for you I may provide you with test version
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 pm

I have test EO on virtualbox on win xp 32bit,first I use 4.6 setup file and create test collection of console and some roms with it's snaps,then I use 5.1 setup.exe and install EO,I also create collection and no problem presents? scratch
eo designed to run any where any place even from read only dvd\cd,it was tested well in 3 machine (win 7 x64 , win xp 32),maybe there is something missing,some kind of drivers like
"Microsoft Visual C++ 200x Redistributable" ,plz download the latest driver for directx and make sure adobe reader is already installed (9 or above),also I have install microsoft dotnet framwork 4 client profile and extended,it also recommended to install latest microsoft dotnet framwork on your machine
we need your feedback so we can create more stable release
thank you all EO community for the support I love you
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:11 pm

I think we 're suspecting string related problem,and we have small task for you,if you have time,we 're about to release small revision to fix and tweak some glitches ,but first we want to make sure our next revision has no glitches:
we think EO has problem in non us windows version, open new project,right click on console panel then directly click on detect=>snap(don't create console group or console),if EO stop working plz post some feedback,this will help us alot
cheers study
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Croser wrote:
thank you for the feedback,this will help us improve EO Very Happy
from the snap you had provide,I suggest you using english name or characters set,this is may problem in EO somehow and we couldn't test it(we have win7 x64 english is default) in other os version,pls post result
EDIT:
I've already test it with different language character set (not english) and it seems to work fine,if the problem not solved for you I may provide you with test version

I've removed the "ó" from "Generación". Also selecting on windows language bar english language instead of spanish when using EO. In both cases it still crashes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her   

Back to top Go down

Emulator Organizer Suggestion or problems goes her
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next