HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Emulators Organizer version 6 ALPHA 1 released !!
This version is for test purpose only, EO 6 is half way there !
It's taking so long isn't it ? We are making sure you guys get the best Wink

Please download this version from here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, Get the latest build from here:
Please use 'EOWithLogger.bat' to launch EO if a problem occur, this will make EO to record Trace in folder Logs. Send us the log if a problem occur to help determining the error.

This version work on .net framework 4 so it should be compatible with Windows XP.
EO 6 work basically only. You can add consoles, Emulators, roms and playlists.
Currently implemented tabs:
Consoles Browser
Playlists Browser
Categories Browser
Emulators Browser
Roms Browser

Actually this release is for community to help us on development Very Happy
Any ideas, suggestions, bug reports and anything is welcomed here !
Please post about EO 6 stuff here, no need to add new topics.

Thanks and enjoy
Cool

Last edited by AHD on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the link to SVN build which updated frequently)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sourceforge.net/u/jegqamas/profile/
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 pm

there is also drag and drop feature,we still need to add many missing thing, so we appreciate your feedback and testing this alpha compile, hope you enjoy it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emulator-organizer-f.freegametalk.com
Bigby
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 am

Thank you for version 6 of EO.

Okay, when I try to start EO 6 I get an error...

Quote :
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_StartUp.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
  at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I am on Windows 8.

The Trace window also shows an error

Quote :
Unable to load settings: settings file is not exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:44 am

AHD & Croser thank you for the test build, you two do amazing work!!!

I look forward to the finished version 6. I'll post back if I find any issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 am

thank you all for your support and feedback, we'll keep posting test revision from time to time and gather feedback until final version arrive,our first priority is to finish EO6 as soon as possible but it still long way ,who knows maybe we could finish it before christmas santa 
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:57 pm

EO6 starts well for me. I then add a New console, and Add a new "roms (folder scan)". I Press "Add" and select a folder containing roms in zip format. As soon as I press "Start" EO6 crashes. Here's the output seen on the Windows Event Viewer:

Code:
Aplicación: EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException
Pila:
  en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing(System.String)
  en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.Resources.ResourceSet>, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String, System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
  en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String)
  en EmulatorsOrganizer.GUI.Form_AddRomsFolderScan.PROGRESS()
  en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
  en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
  en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
  en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
  en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Code:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: EmulatorsOrganizer.exe, versión: 6.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x525adf7a
Nombre del módulo con errores: KERNELBASE.dll, versión: 6.1.7601.18229, marca de tiempo: 0x51fb1116
Código de excepción: 0xe0434352
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x0000c41f
Id. del proceso con errores: 0xb58
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cec9ce2f724dfb
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: D:\Downloads\Emu\Version 6 Alpha 1\EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Id. del informe: 8f88ebe4-35c1-11e3-980d-005056c00008
I've tried placing the folder on different drives, and under the EO6 folder, but it always happens. My system is Windows7 64bit in spanish. I've tried changing language of the app to USA English with the Windows language toolbar (As you did with EO5) but it fails again. BTW if you need to translate the text strings to other languages, I could do the spanish one.

BTW: It's only my personal opinion, but I dislike the plain gray look of the interface, I'd really appreciate if an option could be added to mimic Windows standard look-and-feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigby
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:00 am

I have EO6 working now.

Before I had used Windows built in zip extraction, but this time used 7-zip to extract instead. The files and their size are the same though, so it is strange why it would work now.

Anyway it works so I am happy Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigby
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 am

Could you add an option to change the text color for the list of consoles?

I am using dark grey for the browser background, and the black text is hard to see. I have the rom list as white, which is what I would like for the console list as well.

mgtroyas, use the RGB values R:240 G:240 B:240 to get the windows color back. For the browser background, just use a white background image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:29 pm

mgtroyas wrote:
EO6 starts well for me. I then add a New console, and Add a new "roms (folder scan)". I Press "Add" and select a folder containing roms in zip format. As soon as I press "Start" EO6 crashes. Here's the output seen on the Windows Event Viewer:

Code:
Aplicación: EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException
Pila:
   en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.HandleResourceStreamMissing(System.String)
   en System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GrovelForResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<System.String,System.Resources.ResourceSet>, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
   en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark ByRef)
   en System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(System.Globalization.CultureInfo, Boolean, Boolean)
   en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String, System.Globalization.CultureInfo)
   en System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString(System.String)
   en EmulatorsOrganizer.GUI.Form_AddRomsFolderScan.PROGRESS()
   en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Code:
Nombre de la aplicación con errores: EmulatorsOrganizer.exe, versión: 6.0.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x525adf7a
Nombre del módulo con errores: KERNELBASE.dll, versión: 6.1.7601.18229, marca de tiempo: 0x51fb1116
Código de excepción: 0xe0434352
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x0000c41f
Id. del proceso con errores: 0xb58
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cec9ce2f724dfb
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: D:\Downloads\Emu\Version 6 Alpha 1\EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Id. del informe: 8f88ebe4-35c1-11e3-980d-005056c00008
I've tried placing the folder on different drives, and under the EO6 folder, but it always happens. My system is Windows7 64bit in spanish. I've tried changing language of the app to USA English with the Windows language toolbar (As you did with EO5) but it fails again. BTW if you need to translate the text strings to other languages, I could do the spanish one.

BTW: It's only my personal opinion, but I dislike the plain gray look of the interface, I'd really appreciate if an option could be added to mimic Windows standard look-and-feel.
Hello,
The bug report refer to resource error, I'll check it out ASAP. It should be English by default.
About the default theme, I just tried to make EO new look Very Happy
It can be changed via settings, or by properties of consoles group, playlists group, consoles and playlists. So when an element get activated, EO changes the style. Style can be saved as xml file so it can be used anywhere in EO.
I'll try to make a style to look like windows default Wink
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Bigby wrote:
Could you add an option to change the text color for the list of consoles?

I am using dark grey for the browser background, and the black text is hard to see. I have the rom list as white, which is what I would like for the console list as well.
Hello,
It's a great idea, added to the TODO list. An option to change the text colors of controls.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Bigby wrote:
I have EO6 working now.

Before I had used Windows built in zip extraction, but this time used 7-zip to extract instead. The files and their size are the same though, so it is strange why it would work now.

Anyway it works so I am happy Smile
Nice
The 7z already included in EO and should be used instead of windows default Wink
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Hello mgtroyas,
I think I fixed the problem when adding the roms, here is the build:
Also, you should always use this link to get the latest build of the source Wink
Please use 'EOWithLogger.bat' to launch EO if a problem occur, this will make EO to record Trace in folder Logs. Send us the log if a problem occur to help determining the error.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bigby
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

The last time I tried EO6 (EO6 alpha 1), I was changing some colors to the interface.

Now it will not start, with the error message:

Code:
System.InvalidOperationException: SplitterDistance must be between Panel1MinSize and Width - Panel2MinSize.
   at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
   at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_Main.LoadSettings()
   at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_Main..ctor()
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I also tried the new build with the EOWithLogger.bat, but the log.txt is empty. The trace window does not show any errors either.

Is there a folder/file created like EO5?

Sometimes when I have a problem with EO5 I delete the folder at AppData\Local\AHD, then it works again.

Last edited by Bigby on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Bigby wrote:
The last time I had EO6 running (EO6 alpha 1), I was changing some colors around.

Now, it will not start, with the error message:

Code:
System.InvalidOperationException: SplitterDistance must be between Panel1MinSize and Width - Panel2MinSize.
   at System.Windows.Forms.SplitContainer.set_SplitterDistance(Int32 value)
   at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_Main.LoadSettings()
I tried the new build with the EOWithLogger.bat, but the log.txt is empty.

Is there a folder/file created like EO5?

Sometimes when I have a problem with EO5 I delete the folder at AppData\Local\AHD, then it works again.
Hello,
You'll need to delete the settings, go to C:\Users\\Documents\EmulatorsOrganizer\
then delete the file "GlobalSettings.set", EO stuff get saved there now.
The logger may failed to write due to initialize crash (logger not initialized yet).
Back to top Go down
Bigby
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Thank you, it's working now! Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:20 pm

AHD wrote:
Hello mgtroyas,
I think I fixed the problem when adding the roms, here is the build:
Also, you should always use this link to get the latest build of the source Wink

Thanks
The problem is solved, now roms are loaded without problem. Great!

The SVN release misses 7z.dll file. It must be copied from the original EO6 alpha1 package.

I don't yet know if having to double-click on a console to show the associated roms in the list is the best solution... I think I like it more like it was on EO5, with simple click. Was it an intended behaviour change?

On the other hand, I like the new emulator management which allows you to create it once and assign to multiple consoles.

Thinking on multi-console emulators, i.e. MESS emulator, could be great to have a "master template" for the emulator and then having some variable in the commandline which could be defined for each console. Or perhaps, much simpler, have the emulator defined once but allow different commandlines for different consoles (another example could be Demul, parameters change between playing dreamcast, naomi, etc games).

I like what you are doing, this can be a great enhancement to EO5. Thank you very much for your work!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 pm

mgtroyas wrote:

The problem is solved, now roms are loaded without problem. Great!

The SVN release misses 7z.dll file. It must be copied from the original EO6 alpha1 package.

I don't yet know if having to double-click on a console to show the associated roms in the list is the best solution... I think I like it more like it was on EO5, with simple click. Was it an intended behaviour change?

On the other hand, I like the new emulator management which allows you to create it once and assign to multiple consoles.

Thinking on multi-console emulators, i.e. MESS emulator, could be great to have a "master template" for the emulator and then having some variable in the commandline which could be defined for each console. Or perhaps, much simpler, have the emulator defined once but allow different commandlines for different consoles (another example could be Demul, parameters change between playing dreamcast, naomi, etc games).

I like what you are doing, this can be a great enhancement to EO5. Thank you very much for your work!
Hi,
Glad to have it work for you Wink
About the console selection, A new option will be added in EO settings, allow to choose how to select console (one or double click).
Actually the multi-console emulators MUST contain commandlines for each console, forgot about this issue Neutral
Also, working on special commandlines feature (command lines for each rom).
In the mean time, I'm working on the hardest part which EO is rebuild for, the information containers (info tabs). This will take sometime 'cause the splitters will be dynamical, not fixed to 6 panels Wink

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mgtroyas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:05 pm

What you say looks promising. Please carry on with such a great work! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
logan5
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:57 am

Hi, I can't open the archive with winrar or 7zip, any help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:36 pm

AHD wrote:
In the mean time, I'm working on the hardest part which EO is rebuild for, the information containers (info tabs). This will take sometime 'cause the splitters will be dynamical, not fixed to 6 panels Wink
That's awesome, I'm glad to hear this is hopefully going to make it into EO6!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm

We work slowly to ensure best quality, AHD muscle and croser king need to sort thing up well till good thing come up so wait up
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Hello everyone !
New SVN build [r9] have just committed:
Latest changes (8 November 2013):
---------------------------------
* Added: Ability to change browsers color in style (e.g. consoles browser text color)
* Added: new option for consoles browser, allows to choose how to active selection (one click or double click)
* Added: emulators manager, ability to manage emulators directly without the need to select console.
* Added: search roms ability with more more options.
* Fixed: emulator doesn't have commandlines for each console when it assigned to more than one console.
* Fixed: selecting rom when consoles group, playlists group or playlist is activated doesn't show emulators.

Notes:
About search feature, you can use the '+' keyword in the search text box to search for 2 words at a time !
Example:
Let's say we have 2 roms:
Mario Bros
Jungle Book

If we enter in the search text box "mario", the result will be:
Mario Bros

If we enter in the search text box "mario+jungle", the result will be:
Mario Bros
Jungle Book

If we enter in the search text box "mario jungle", the result will be:
no result ! because of space will considered as part of the word.

If we enter in the search text box "mario bros", the result will be:
Mario Bros

Also, when you search for size (>, >=...etc) you should enter the unit of size. Examples:
256 kb
1 mb
supported units:
kb: kilo bytes
mb: mega bytes
gb: giga bytes
no unit means entered value considered as bytes.

Don't hesitate to ask questions Wink

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Edvard
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:57 am

Great to hear! I will be testing it and I'll let you know of issues
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:54 am

you can use more than two word with + keyword, also we're planning for great upcoming filter system that involve many search term and database element but we hold that until we finish some database stuff
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Croser wrote:
you can use more than two word with + keyword, also we're planning for great upcoming filter system that involve many search term and database element but we hold that until we finish some database stuff
thanks for adding in all these improvements!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:08 pm

SVN commit [r10] has just posted !

Link:

Latest changes:
---------------
* Added: Filtering system, ability to filter by rom data items.
* Fixed: rom rating via roms list in details mode.

Enjoy !
Back to top Go down
Croser
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:19 pm

this update will conclude filter system,there is still work left on sort system side,this is pro one that allow you to define the type of column either number or string and search according to that type.let'us say we need to find rom that has "mario" text and released after 1982 and dosn't contain "dr"
try it by you self
Back to top Go down
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Also improved the search system, now it can handle search for rom data items. In addition the search engine become smart, you can assign condition for each search. For example, you can search for roms that contain a text, or does not contain a text !!

The filtering system work the same, actually it's the search itself with more advantages:
* Do a search quickly via clicking on node in the filter tab instead of do search each time (enter text, determine condition ...etc)
* Filtering system allows to do more than one search at a time, for example, you can perform these 2 searches: search for mario text in rom names with 'contains' condition then search for roms with size larger than 50 kb.
* Filters is independent for each element (i.e. you can add filters for each console, consoles group, playlist and/or playlists group).
* Using "Match all" switch in filter tab, you can choose how's the filter work: if match all enabled, the program will use all filters enabled, so the searched rom must match all the filters to be accepted. If the match all is disabled, the searched rom should only match one enabled filter and not necessary to match all enabled filters.
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:47 pm

I get excited every time I see a post in this topic Very Happy 

I downloaded the latest build and got an error message:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at EmulatorsOrganizer.GUI.ConsolesBrowser.ApplyStyle(EOStyle style)
  at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_Main.ApplyStyle(EOStyle style)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
EmulatorsOrganizer
    Assembly Version: 6.0.5088.25714
    Win32 Version: 6.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18047 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18044 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Services
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5088.25712
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/Services.DLL
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18060 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Services.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/en-US/Services.resources.DLL
System.ComponentModel.Composition
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18060
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.Composition/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll
Core
    Assembly Version: 6.0.5088.25712
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/Core.DLL
GUI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/GUI.DLL
MLV
    Assembly Version: 1.2.5088.25712
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MLV.DLL
MMB
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5013.36253
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MMB.DLL
MTC
    Assembly Version: 1.1.5088.25712
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MTC.DLL
SevenZipSharp
    Assembly Version: 0.64.3890.29348
    Win32 Version: 0.64.3890.29348
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/SevenZipSharp.DLL
System.Design
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
MetadataViewProxies_90fc8b51-824b-49c9-be16-c5bd77f40050
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ComponentModel.Composition/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ComponentModel.Composition.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jegqamas
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:56 pm

oden wrote:
I get excited every time I see a post in this topic  Very Happy 

I downloaded the latest build and got an error message:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
   at EmulatorsOrganizer.GUI.ConsolesBrowser.ApplyStyle(EOStyle style)
   at EmulatorsOrganizer.Form_Main.ApplyStyle(EOStyle style)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
EmulatorsOrganizer
    Assembly Version: 6.0.5088.25714
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/EmulatorsOrganizer.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18044 built by: FX45RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
Services
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/Services.DLL
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Services.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/en-US/Services.resources.DLL
System.ComponentModel.Composition
Core
    Assembly Version: 6.0.5088.25712
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/Core.DLL
GUI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/GUI.DLL
MLV
    Assembly Version: 1.2.5088.25712
    Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MLV.DLL
MMB
    Assembly Version: 1.0.5013.36253
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MMB.DLL
MTC
    Assembly Version: 1.1.5088.25712
    Win32 Version: 1.1.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/MTC.DLL
SevenZipSharp
    Assembly Version: 0.64.3890.29348
    Win32 Version: 0.64.3890.29348
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Tommy/Desktop/Release%20x86/SevenZipSharp.DLL
System.Design
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Design/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Design.dll
MetadataViewProxies_90fc8b51-824b-49c9-be16-c5bd77f40050
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Hello,
If you got this error while trying to load an old profile, try to build up new profile because of major changes has been occur to the core, so profiles that built with old version (6 major) may or may not work... I have a problem with my old profile with is new release ...
Also, deleting the settings in the documents folders is a good idea to start fresh ... Delete the settings file "GlobalSettings.set" located in EmulatorsOrganizer folder in my documents folder.
Should be like: C:\Users\\Documents\EmulatorsOrganizer\GlobalSettings.set

Thanks
Back to top Go down
oden
new guy

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!   Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:43 am

Thank you for the response, I appreciate it  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EO 6 ALPHA 1 is out !!